by Dallas Bond, Executive Director KPCC
Ride T-Shirt Back Logo
Registration is on-line at www.keweenaw.org/keweenawRideIn2009
All Motorcycles, Riders and Public Welcome!
This is the first time for this event and we hope to make it an Annual Event going forward.
Additional events not on poster are also available on-line and include;
Knights of Columbus Pasty Sale Thursday July 23rd Noon til they’re gone at Copper Country Mall Registration Pick-up
Live Music by Cheap Therapy Downtown Houghton Thursday July 23, 2009 6pm-9pm
Knights of Columbus Pancake Breakfast Saturday July 24, 2009 7am -11am at the Church of the Resurrection in Hancock
Nightly Cruises on the Keweenaw Star (Discount with Ride-In Wristband)
July 26th Annual Lighthouse Cruise on the Keweenaw Star 8:00am (All Day Event)
New event added: Motorcycle Burn-out!
• - At the Range Snowmobile Club in Atlantic Mine
• - Thursday July 23, 2009
• - Registration 6pm – 8pm
• - Burnout 9:00pm
• - $10.00 Entry Fee with 50% Payout (Winners to be determined by Popular Vote/Applause)
• - Bar Opens at 6:00pm
• - Rustic Camping available Thursday Night Only (July 23, 2009) for $5.00 per head at the Range Snowmobile Club
Keweenaw Ride-In Events….
Friday July 24th at the Calumet Theatre in Calumet
The Marshall Tucker Band, Show time 7:30 pm, $35, $30, $25 reserved seating. Call (906) 337-2610 Wednesday through Friday 12-5 pm to purchase tickets.
Copper Harbor Hog Festival & Ride-In (All Bikes Welcome) Friday & Saturday, July 24th & 25th -Kick off the event Friday evening with a benefit cruise on the Isle Royale Queen @ 8:00pm, $15.00 a person (that's a discount of $5.00)
Saturday July 25 The Main Event starts at 1:00pm
FOOD: Pig roast, corn roast, Beans, Slaw and a beer pit!
BIKE SHOW: Custom, Classic, Rat, Stock
Best Dressed Biker Dog contest
Horseshoe Tournament & other outdoor games - 50/50 Raffle
Biker Games – Hosted by Eagle Radio
Live Bands - Recess Bullies 1:00pm
-Black Flies 4:00pm - Mojo Perry Blues Band 7:00pm -10:00pm and Mojo’s CD Release Party too!
NOTE:The Mariner North & Zik's Bar will have bands starting at 10 P.M. to take you the rest of the way so be sure to make your lodging reservations early!
The Edge Tattoo 19th Annual Ink Run July 24th & 25th - (All Bikes and All Riders Welcome)
Friday July 24 – 10am Meet and Greet at the Houghton Ray Kestner Waterfront Park (Also known as Chutes and Ladders Park)
11am Organized Ride to Porcupine Mountains “Lake of the Clouds”
Saturday July 25 – Organized Ride to Copper Harbor with a visit to the Copper Harbor Hog Fest for Lunch
Leave Copper Harbor around 4pm for return ride to Houghton and Dinner/Barbecue and Live Music at the Ray Kestner Waterfront Park (B.Y.O.B. Event)
Keweenaw Ride-In Downtown Houghton Motorcycle Line-up and Photo Opportunity Saturday July 25th 9am-10am preceding organized ride to Copper Harbor.
• - Registration is $20.00 per Rider, $20.00 per Passenger
• - Each registered rider/passenger for event receives wrist band, Keweenaw Ride-In T-shirt and Ride-In Guide/Event Book
• - Visit the www.keweenaw.org/visitors
and Click on Lodging to make your reservations
• - Eagle Radio 98.7 “ The Rockin Eagle is Official Voice of the Keweenaw Ride-In
• - MotoCross Practice Track at the Range Snowmobile Club open Thursday/Friday/Saturday for $15.00 per day/per rider
• - Remember to Wear your Helmet; Michigan is a Helmet Law State
• - Please ride responsibly and respectfully
• - Continue to visit www.keweenaw.org
for event updates
Vendor Space Available at the Copper Country Mall during the event. Contact the Chamber Office for vendor space and costs.
Thank you for your assistance.
Keweenaw Peninsula Chamber of Commerce
902 College Avenue - P.O. Box 336
Houghton, MI 49931
Keweenaw Peninsula Chamber of Commerce
"Connecting People & Possibilities" www.keweenaw.org
July 23 – 26, 2009
Register at www.keweenaw.org